We have been to Legoland Malaysia multiple times and each time we get amazed with the unique fun it brings to kids and entire family.
Today was an awesome day at Legoland Malaysia because LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort held its largest celebration for LEGO® Star Wars™ Days.
Read on to find more about LEGO® Star WarsTM Days.
What was special today at Legoland Malaysia?
The grand celebration included a massive Imperial March with over 100 costume characters joining the parade; Star Wars™ Parades of the region. This Imperial March featured the top costumed fan groups in Malaysia, Singapore and other Asia Pacific Countries, showing their allegiance to the dark and light side.
Beyond that, at the peak of its celebrations now, the resort also featured an extra special commemorative session to honour Princess Leia – the toughest rebel in the galaxy.
What visitors can look forward to:
- Visitors can gear up for this one-of-a-kind experience as the Legions bring an amazing cast of characters including Jedis, Stormtroopers, and even villains to life with their screen-accurate costume replicas.
- The resort is flocked with Star WarsTM fans dressed as Star Wars characters for this memorable session to remember and honour her life and legacy.
- The star of the LEGO® Star WarsTM Days lies at LEGO® Star WarsTM Miniland, the only indoor LEGO® Star WarsTM Miniland in Asia, where guests can experience a special ‘live storytelling’ of great scenes from the epic space saga exclusively for the month of May.
- Guests will also be in for a surprise as there is a chance that they may get to meet and greet the princess’ costume character at the resort’s Miniland for a memorable photo opportunity. This year’s LEGO® Star WarsTM celebration definitely promises to be bigger and better.
Save your date to visit Legoland Malaysia:
It’s only for limited period so do visit Legoland as soon as you can! School exams are over so let kids have the big fun…
LEGO® Star WarsTM Days runs till the end of May with a variety of exciting and entertaining daily activities that the whole family can participate in. With an endless selection of fun-filled activities, there’s bound to be something out there that will tickle the fancy of the most avid Star WarsTM fan and everyone else. May the force be with guests as they enjoy the exclusive activities that LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort has lined up for this awesome celebration.
and yes, have you stayed in Legoland Malaysia Hotel? If not, do stay because it’s as superb as the Legoland theme park itself ♥
Do let us know how you found LEGO® Star WarsTM Days. 🙂
Did you see our Lego Star Wars days post? Yaas, till 31st May, Legoland is hosting Super-exciting activities to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars. The LEGO® Star WarsTM Days promises a bigger and better Star Wars experience for fans, families and children alike. .
Featuring the only indoor LEGO® Star WarsTM Miniland in Asia, one of the biggest Star WarsTM parades of the region and the commemoration of the People’s Princess, there’s bound to be something for everyone! ?
RainbowDiaries is giving away:
▶️One pair of one-day combo tickets (including entry to water park)
▶️2 sets of LEGO® Star WarsTM U-Wing Fighter merchandise .
Simple steps to win:
1. LIKE above photo on IG / FB
2. Follow me on Instagram / LIKE RainbowDiaries Singapore on Facebook
3. Tag one Friend at least or AS MANY as you like. One tag in one comment please.
4. Comment with your full name and IG / FB ID below this blog post.
Contest ends on 21st May 2017. Complete all steps properly ?
This giveaway is CLOSED now! Winner is “Ernelly Kho”! Congrats Ernelly and Enjoy your Legoland Trip.
Love our blog? Check our portfolio here. ♥