I remember buying my first iPad sometime in 2008 because I realised it’s tremendous potential to help me in my work. As an IT professional , I needed something alongside my laptop that’ll let me refer to my notes and other content before presentations and something that’ll allow me to work on the go especially during daily commute. It made my worklife very simple and later I have used it extensively to create my site and maintain it. Apple iPad has been my trusted companion for years now and whenever there’s a new edition about to hit market, I am always excited to incorporate it in my and now my kids’ lives.
Until the last 2 years, I was under the impression, iPad for kids means they are going to use it for playing games!
Now with a large 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, the powerful A14 Bionic chip, advanced cameras, fast wireless connectivity, USB-C, support for the new Magic Keyboard Folio, there’s so much more to look forward to in iPad 10th Generation.
- The first thing that catches our attention is an all-screen design of the new iPad. It’s large 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display is impressive.
- Powered by the A14 Bionic chip for even faster performance, new iPad has all-day battery life. When my kids take it to their school for projects and other heavy duty tasks, iPad 10th Generation is their trusted companion.
- iPad 10th Generation has updated cameras with an Ultra Wide 12MP front camera located along the landscape edge of iPad and an updated 12MP back camera to capture sharp, vivid photos and 4K video. Video calling is more improved now I must say.
- A USB-C port for a wide range of accessories, Wi-Fi 6 for faster connections, and cellular models for superfast 5G.
- We have also become a fan of all-new Magic Keyboard Folio. My daughter is impressed by its incredible typing experience, a click-anywhere trackpad, and a versatile two-piece design. It makes the usage of iPad even more productive.
- With iPadOS 16 and support for Apple Pencil (1st generation), users can leverage iPad big time for creative and productive work.
Our Top Tip:
We are putting our new iPad 10th Generation to test and exploring its features.
Live Text uses on-device intelligence to recognise text in images across the system, and the feature now comes to video, making text completely interactive in paused video frames. Visual Look Up now allows users to lift the subject from an image or isolate a subject by removing the background with just a tap.
Check it out how nicely it works and how we can use creatively.
How do you use your iPad? Tell us!
iPad 10th Generation is available for purchase on https://www.apple.com/sg/
Pic credit: Apple website
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!