We often see celebrities, bloggers and influencers emphasizing the importance of Sunscreen. Indeed it is an essential skincare product that offers protection against the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. There are two main types of UV radiation that affect the skin — UVA and UVB. UVA rays can prematurely age your skin, causing wrinkling and age spots, while UVB rays can burn the skin. Both UVA and UVB rays can contribute to skin cancer.
When choosing a sunscreen, look for a broad-spectrum product that protects against both UVA and UVB rays, with an SPF (sun protection factor) of 30 or higher. It’s important to apply sunscreen generously on all exposed skin at least 15 minutes before going outdoors and to reapply it at least every two hours or immediately after swimming or excessive sweating.
In addition to wearing sunscreen, you can protect your skin by seeking shade, wearing protective clothing, and avoiding the sun during peak hours. Remember that even on cloudy days or in wintertime, UV rays can still cause harm, so making sunscreen a daily habit is beneficial for long-term skin health.
- Sunscreen protects from UV Rays – By creating a barrier on the skin’s surface, sunscreen absorbs or reflects some of the UV radiation, thereby protecting the body from damage.
- It combats Premature ageing – It combats premature aging by promoting skin health and elasticity, potentially reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps to improve Skin Texture – Sunscreen can help improve skin texture by protecting the skin from UV radiation and preventing damage to the skin cells.
- Sunscreen helps in reducing Hyperpigmentation – Spending too much time in the sun can also cause hyperpigmentation, which is a condition where patches of skin become darker than the surrounding skin. Sunscreen helps to safeguard the skin against this.
- Sunscreen helps to moisturize skin – A good brand of sunscreen has moisturising properties that can help hydrate the skin and prevent dryness.
Choose a brand of Sunscreen that’s perfect for your skin
Choosing the right sunscreen which is trusted and has high-quality ingredients is very important. Like NANOSKIN SG The Perfect Sunscreen which is World’s First UV Cream With Raybloc™.
With innovative technology, maintaining a glowing complexion has evolved beyond traditional means. NANO SG The Perfect Sunscreen is a pioneering skincare solution meticulously designed for the tech-savvy people like you and me. It offers comprehensive protection against the usual suspects, UVA and UVB rays and also against the effects of Infrared and Blue Light – subtle yet significant contributors to Photo Aging.
With breakthrough Raybloc™, technology which is at the heart of NANO SG The Perfect Sunscreen, it’s the weapon of choice in combating the full spectrum of light exposure that can lead to premature aging of the skin.
This formula is enriched with Ceramide NP and Niacinamide, two powerhouse ingredients renowned for their restorative properties. Ceramide NP is a building block for maintaining the skin’s barrier and retaining moisture, while Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, works to improve skin elasticity, erase discoloration, and revive skin’s healthy tone and texture.
Raybloc™ also provides a superior hydrating effect on your skin through microfluids and microsponges.
Ceramide NP which is another key component in NANO SG The Perfect Sunscreen that provides:
- Skin Barrier Support
- Moisture Retention
- Skin Comfort
It also contains Niacinamide for Skin Tone Balance and improvement in Skin Texture while providing Soothing Effect for irritated skin.
NANO SG The Perfect Sunscreen is an all-in-one skincare solution for sun protection and anti-aging benefits.
Head to Nano Singapore’s website to know more about NANOSKIN SG The Perfect Sunscreen SPF50+|PA++++ and purchase:
*** This article is sponsored by Nano Singapore. Please check with your doctors for suitable health supplements.
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on [email protected] / [email protected] or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!