Love, Bonito opens its sixth store in Singapore at Waterway Point and its certainly a good news for LB lovers in the North-East. This outlet features holistic assortment of the latest and trendiest fashion drops. Families, working adults and the younger generation can look forward to shop and bond in one common space.
Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point store opens its doors to public on 2nd December and you can look forward to enjoy a host of exciting in-store activities.
A Fashion Destination at the North-East
Love, Bonito’s new store is located conveniently near the Punggol MRT/LRT station and bus interchange. This 3,550 sqft store offers an expansive range of collections that will appeal to young families and ladies from all walks of life.
Fuelled by the brand’s commitment to create thoughtful designs that cater to every stage of a woman’s life, the store will carry collections like The Staples, LYLAS: Bridesmaid, Embrace:Maternity and activewear line cheak. Also do check out LB’s upcoming Festive Collection.
As an exciting fashion-forward retail space, customers will be greeted by the familiar and classic Love, Bonito modern design elements.
Thoughtful designs that have always been a specialty of Love, Bonito will adorn the new store which will carry collections such as The Staples, LYLAS: Bridesmaid, Embrace: Maternity and activewear line cheak, with exclusive Love, Bonito colourssuch as Fern, Wink and Blush; and also the upcoming Festive Collection.
Also, find modern design elements as you step into the store – including its first SG store featuring fitting rooms with swing doors for increased privacy.
The Love, Bonito Enchanted Garden
The Love, Bonito Enchanted Garden comprises miniature landscaping inspired by the lush greenery and beautiful water frontage of the Punggol Waterway Park. Till 4December, first 500 visitors who post a photo on Instagram and tag @lovebonitosg, hashtag #LBEnchantedGarden will be entitled to a $10 Love, Bonito gift card. All they have to do is to present the social post to any Love, Bonito staff between 12pm to 8pm at Waterway Point’s Atrium Space to redeem it.
Love, Bonito has also partnered with Tiong Bahru Bakery to reward customers with delightful treats! The first 300 customers at Tiong Bahru Bakery Waterway Point will be able toredeem a $5 Love, Bonito gift card and 10% off All Day Dining vouchers from Tiong Bahru Bakery when they flash @lovebonitosg’s Instagram post published on 1 December to the staff onsite. No purchase is required for the same.
There’s an exciting lineup of activities inside the store from 2 to 11 December!
• Kids Drop-Off Corner – Love, Bonito has specially prepared a kids drop-off corner to keep your children engaged while you shop away happily.
• Kakkow x Love, Bonito Chocolate Bonbons – Love, Bonito and Kakkow are offering shoppers a co-branded treat box with a minimum spend of $100 at Love, Bonito’s WaterwayPoint store.
• Love, Bonito Enchanted Garden Terrarium DIY Kit – Get crafty and bring home your own mini Love, Bonito Enchanted Garden! With a minimum spend of $120 at Love, Bonito’s Waterway Point store, build your ownterrarium with the exclusive DIY kit.
• Love, Bonito’s in-store photo booth – Grab a photo at Love, Bonito’s in-store Enchanted Garden Backdrop with floralmonograms for free!
• Gold LBCommunity + members Exclusive – Exclusive to Gold LBCommunity+ members, receive a $5 Love, Bonito gift card and a jewellery case with any purchase in-store and no minimum spend.
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!