[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.7.0″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
In our fight against the Corona Virus, Masks are very important weapons because wearing masks helps reduce the spreading of germs in public and when we meet others. StayMasked is a Stay Prepared initiative led by Temasek Foundation. It provides the Singapore community with reusable masks for added coverage, protection and assurance.
From Monday, 30 November, 10:00am to Sunday, 13 December 2020, 11:59pm, residents of Singapore can collect a free mask kit containing 2 MaskFit ProShield® masks and 3 mask filters available in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL).
Where To Collect?
- Residents’ Committee Centres (RCs)
- Bus Interchanges
- Community Centres/Clubs (CCs)
- Plaza Singapura (near HSBC bank)
- Plaza Singapura (near Starbucks)
- Temasek Shophouse
MaskFit ProShield® masks with filters are reusable, antibacterial, and washable up to 50 times. Wear one while you wash one. When used with the filter, the mask has a Viral Filtration Efficiency of more than 98%.
How To Wash The Mask And Filter
What are the mask filters made of?
- The mask filters are made from nanofiber non-woven fabric. The three additional reusable filters provide added protection from saliva droplets or dust particles. They may be used with the MaskFit ProShield® mask, or with other DIY or 3D-shaped masks with filter pockets. The mask may be used without the filter when one is exercising, or in less crowded environments.
Can we wear the MaskFit ProShield® masks without the filter pad?
- The mask may be used without the filter when one is exercising, or in less crowded environments. However, we strongly recommend the MaskFit ProShield® mask to be worn together with the mask filter when you are in locations with a lot of people and/or are required to interact with many people
How long can I use the mask for?
- The filters and reusable masks may be washed up to 50 times. Thus, the two masks and three filters in each kit can provide reusable protection for more than three months on a daily ‘wear one, wash one’ cycle. After 50 washes, the masks can continue to be used like ordinary masks with lower antimicrobial performance
What if I’m in between sizes?
- If you are between sizes, or at the upper end of one size, you may wish to consider getting the next size up, if you prefer a roomier fit.
- Note on measuring the distance between the middle of eye to bottom of chin for correct size: this should be done towards the side of your face as a straight vertical line, i.e not along the curvature of your nose
Pre-order Additional Masks
While the first mask kit is free for collection by all residents of Singapore, additional mask kits can be purchased at S$12 each via https://stayprepared.sg/buymasks or DBS PayLah!, from Monday, 30 November, 10:00am to Saturday, 12 December, 11:59pm and are subject to availability at the time of pre-order.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.7.0″ _module_preset=”default” global_module=”15125″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.7.0″ _module_preset=”default”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.7.0″ _module_preset=”default”]
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!