For a long long time, we all were waiting for a new, cool attraction that’s right here in Singapore!! Last 2 years Covid had made everything very difficult for all of us and travels are not yet full fledged even now. So yes, SkyHelix comes as a breath of fresh new air for Singapore travel and it’s time to don the Tourist-in-your-own-city hat and visit it as soon as you can.
Where Is SkyHelix Sentosa Located?
Located within the Imbiah Lookout, SkyHelix Sentosa is basically a gondola ride that takes a flight 35 metres above ground along a vertical helix-like structure unleashing breathtaking views.
We all can enjoy unparalleled 360° sights of Sentosa and the Waterfront while dangling our feet in the air with a cool drink in hand. The ride’s apex is 79 metres above sea level, making it one of the highest vantage points on Sentosa.
SkyHelix Sentosa is the newest landmark of Singapore. Mount Faber Leisure Group brings this unique, engaging and sustainable leisure experience showcasing stunning views and beautiful nature.
What To Expect During Your Flight At SkyHelix Singapore?
- For each ride aka flight, you will be seated in an open-air gondola
- Each flight lasts for 12-minutes which includes 10 minutes at the peak, during which the gondola will slowly rotate.
- During the ascent, rotation and descent, you get to enjoy a cool beverage exclusively created for SkyHelix Sentosa by the team behind the acclaimed cocktails at Dusk Restaurant & Bar located at Mount Faber Peak. Do look for its unique ready-to-drink cocktails available for purchase at the open-air snack bar.
- The wind in your hair, drink in your hand and all the picture-perfect moments around you – the combination is just too amazing!
- Sky Helix will be open from morning to night and all the time slots are perfect to take this flight whether it’s day or night.
- After sundown, energy-efficient LED lights illuminate the attraction, making it a beacon of light on Sentosa and a stunning new addition to the Singapore skyline.
SkyHelix is Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride
Sky Helix is Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride and you get breath-taking 360° views of Sentosa from 79 metres above sea level with the wind in your hair and a cool drink in hand.
We tried it during media preview and our experience says that you should go with your family soonest. It’s really exciting and so fun.
SkyHelix Sentosa’s energy-efficient design utilizes minimal electricity for its operations. Environmentally friendly packaging is used for food and beverage.
Here’s A Snippet Of What Happens When You Are At SkyHelix
More Information about SkyHelix Sentosa
Tickets for SkyHelix Sentosa are priced at $18 for adults and $15 for children between the ages of four and 12. Each ticket will be bundled with a choice of one standard non-alcoholic beverage or an exclusive SkyHelix Sentosa souvenir.
Alcoholic beverages and snacks subject to additional pricing.
To safeguard the health and safety of guests, SkyHelix Sentosa is available for vaccinated guests only, and accompanying children under 12 years old. Prevailing Safe Management Measures (SMM), such as group size limits and rigorous sanitizing regimes, will be implemented.
Tickets are now available for purchase on Mount Faber Leisure Group’s website
Thanks for your continued love and appreciation for our media. We love to collaborate with brands and we love to get feedback from our readers. Did you check our platform “SocialMediaMomSG” for mompreneurs, local brands and ladies?
Drop a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com / Shub@RainbowDiaries.com or Click here to get in touch with us. Happy to connect!