Online Shopping is the flavor of today’s digital world. Be it Clothes, Bags or Groceries…Be it Cinema tickets or Travel arrangements…Be it Beauty and Spa or Health supplements…Be it yummylicious food to fill the tummies or buying gifts for loved ones – Online Shopping is the ANSWER – When one can buy all that is needed just by a few clicks and get it delivered at doorsteps, why to go outside and spend precious time in shopping?
When it comes to Online Shopping, Customers are spoilt for choices. Hundreds of thousands of websites and merchants…I get sometimes a bit confused. Also, all these websites offer different discounts…
So how do I get the best of all of them and maximize my shopping experience? How do I save my valuable and hard-earned $$$s??
When I was seeking solutions to these questions, I came across ShopBack.sg. I had heard lot of praises about this website from some of my friends. Then I chanced upon trying ShopBack and now there’s no looking back 🙂 🙂
Before I started using ShopBack, I had a few questions in mind…Here are the answers that I found…
What is ShopBack?
ShopBack is a local start-up by six friends who were ex-colleagues in e-commerce industry.
ShopBack helps you get the best deals and discounts on 500+ stores, plus Cashback! Cashback is really just “getting cash back” – When you spend online through ShopBack, you get a portion of your purchase back as Cashback. This means extra, unlimited savings whenever you shop online!
Now this is awesomest! I mean who doesn’t want to shop and get rewarded for it? Getting Cash back is something I 100% prefer. Straightforward equation – Shop, get great deals and on top of it get Cash back. According to me, it is the best form of rewards. We all are familiar with Credit Card Rewards but ShopBack brings this concept to Retail bonuses!
How ShopBack Works?
Merchants featured on ShopBack reward it with a commission for referring you to shop on their site. Instead of keeping the rewards all to itself, ShopBack shares it with customers too…Sharing is caring as they say 🙂
So Customers get a percentage of their purchase money back each time they make a transaction through ShopBack’s website. Have a look at this video and you would easily know how it works.
Singapore promotions: How I used ShopBack to get the best of deals?
It was so so easy to sign up for ShopBack. A few clicks and I was already exploring myriad of the deals from all my favourite merchants.
You can sign up for ShopBack using your Facebook ID as well which is what I did.
After signing in, ShopBack site gives you a quick overview of how it works. This indeed gives a lot of clarity to the new users.
In a few seconds, I was on my way to discover some awesome deals on ShopBack. – Honestbee, FoodPanda, most affordable Groupon Deals. I also found a Burger King promotion. Just use the Search Box of ShopBack site.
Why I love to use ShopBack.sg?
1. You name it, ShopBack has it! All my favorite merchants’ promotions, coupons, deals under one umbrella called ShopBack. Lazada, Sephora, Agoda, Honestbee, Foodpanda, Groupon, Burger King, Cathay, Uber and the list goes on n on n on.
2. Convenience of shopping online. ShopBack gives me such a smooth experience of online shopping. Website is easy to navigate. I don’t have to install any software / plug-in, I don’t have to sacrifice the familiar interface provided by my favorite merchants’ website. I just have to visit ShopBack.sg, login, choose from the amazing deals provided by more than 500 of its merchant stores and complete my purchase.
3. ShopBack is the top cashback site in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines. That makes it an expert in the field!
4. ShopBack gives me double benefit. First, I can shop and get the best deals and save my $$$s. Second, I can shop and ShopBack gives me CashBack. I really feel like a Winner!
5. ShopBack rewards me for my shopping in terms of CASH. No vouchers, no complimentary items but real cash goes in my bank account.
So Get, Set, ShopBack…NOW!!!
Note: RainbowDiaries was invited to try out and review ShopBack. All opinions, views, expressions are of course of mine as usual. Would you like to work with RainbowDiaries?” Drop us a line on RainbowDiariesWorld@gmail.com or Fill up this – www.RainbowDiaries.com/Contact